ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH - St. Bridgid's Parish
St Brigid's Parish began in 1923. Until that year Richmond was part of the Hughenden Parish, the mother parish of the seven parishes of North West Queensland.
The present Church replaced the old church built by Father O'Keefe and was blessed and opened by the Bishop, the Most Rev. Dr Ryan, on January 10, 1951.
ANGLICAN CHURCH - St. John the Baptist
St John the Baptist Church, Richmond, was constructed in 1909 by Mr Moore of Hughenden. Richmond developed in the late nineteenth century on the banks of a waterhole on the Flinders River, primarily as a service centre for the extensive merino sheep and cattle grazing pastoral activities of the region.
For any Mass Information please contact: Mrs Inez Collins 47 413 089